Now that I’m in the last month of pregnancy, I get to start taking advantage of my earlier prep work and have a few easy freezer dinners a week.
- What’s-in-the-fridge buffet
- Cheese quesadillas in the microwave
- freezer smothered burritos, coleslaw
- crockpot Brunswick stew, coleslaw, corn muffins
- freezer spinach lasagna rolls, glazed carrots
- frittata, blueberry muffins, roasted veggies
- freezer chicken & rice bake, spinach salad
- pizza & spinach salad
All meals only involve ingredients on my basic master pantry list.
Most recipes for the meals above can be found in my eBook: