This week I hope to get a few freezer meals in the freezer to use during the last few weeks of pregnancy. Three dinners I have planned this week will be triple batches, so I can serve one and put two in the freezer. A lady from church who saves everything gave me a large bag full of disposable foil pans to use, so I’m set!
- What’s-in-the-fridge buffet
- Homemade pretzels (I made a big batch on Saturday)
- Smothered Burritos (a double batch and one will go in the freezer)
- Spinach Lasagna Rolls (2 to the freezer)
- Baked Spaghetti (2 to the freezer)
- frittata & blueberry biscuits
- braised & barbecue short ribs (company)
All meals only involve ingredients on my basic master pantry list.
Most recipes for the meals above can be found in my eBook: