This week I’ll try to add some more freezer meals to my stash, if I can manage to make the room in our freezer! Last week’s efforts to only double or triple dinner and freeze some worked out quite well.
- Corn muffins
- What’s-in-the-fridge buffet
- pb&j with homemade peach jam!
- grilled fish, grilled bread, grilled zucchini
- chicken taquitos, glazed carrots, corn muffins
- cheesy chicken & rice bake (plus some for the freezer), cucumber salad
- chicken asian penne (all-in-one meal, heavy on the vegetables)
- Leila’s meat pies (plus one or two for the freezer), roasted zucchini with Parmesan
- pizza & salad
All meals only involve ingredients on my basic master pantry list.
Most recipes for the meals above can be found in my eBook: