Putting together Christmas shopping lists? Are your family members asking you what you want for Christmas?
Here are my top ten gift recommendations for the organization junkie in your life. And, if you are the organization junkie, here are some ideas to populate your own list! And if you need still more, I also have a list of Top Ten Gift Ideas for Practical Homemakers and also Top Ten Gift Ideas for the Home Cook.
1. Good pens & a nice clipboard or notebook
Nice tools make all the difference.
2. iPod Touch or tablet
Take your planning digital!
Then, of course, you need Paperless Home Organization to walk you through using it to its full advantage.
3. Portable scanner
If you’re serious about going digital, a handy scanner makes filing (and then shredding!) a snap.
4. Label maker
Label the world! This is the label maker I use and love.
6. Drawer or fridge organizers
7. Jewelry organization
Add a necklace or pair of earrings to make it even better.
8. Reusable bags
Sturdy reusable shopping bags are durable and convenient.
Plus, I like a large carabiner to hook the bag of bags to my cart.
9. Inbox & outbox ledge with hooks
These are perfect for organized entryways.
10. Movement tracking
Knowledge is power. Know how many steps you actually take in a day and work to bump it up. With a Fitbit, grocery shopping and laundry “count.”
More gift list ideas
- Gifts for the Classical, Charlotte Mason Mama
- Not Just Books: Gifts for the Book Lover in Your Life
- Gift List for the Prayerful Mom
- School Disguised as Gifts
- Gift Ideas for the Whole Family
- Top Ten Gift Ideas for an Organization Junkie
- Top Ten Gift Ideas for a Practical Homemaker
- Top Ten Gift Ideas for the Home Cook
- Gift Ideas for Everyone
- Gifts & Tips to Keep You Classically Inspired