We make our Christmas shopping lists for others, but sometimes the hardest one to make is one for ourselves! If your family is pestering you for a wish list this Christmas season, here are my top ten gift recommendations for the home cook. If you’d like more ideas, you can also check out my top ten practical gifts for homemakers and top ten gifts for an organization junkie.
If you or someone you know enjoys spending time in the kitchen – or wants to! – then here are my top ten ideas for Christmas gifting.
I love my Misto! It’s great for greasing pans and spraying veggies before roasting.
A good knife is the most essential kitchen tool.
4. Cute apron
A cute apron is an essential in my book, also.
I love my cast-iron griddle, as I’ve written before, and it’s a great tool to gift.
An immersion blender makes short work of smooth soups, sauces, and dips.
7. Dutch oven
8. Nice lotion
Lots of cooking and hand-washing means dry skin. A nourishing soap and healthy lotion – and maybe cute dish-washing gloves – will help heal cracked hands.
I particularly recommend the products at Third Day Naturals. A sample soap pack and some lip balms would make the perfect stocking stuffer. And, they are offering a 15% off your entire purchase with the code TDNgifts through the end of December, plus they always have free priority shipping on orders over $35.
Another way to cut down on the over-washed hands is to invest in silicone baking mats so you don’t have to scrub those pans so often!
10. Kitchen mat
Standing to chop and stir or wash dishes can result in fatigue, especially if you have a hard kitchen floor. A kitchen mat reduces fatigue and muscle ache from time spent standing in the kitchen.
Bonus: A subscription to Membership! A place to access all my courses and connect with other like-minded women!
- Learn from gospel-centered homemaking & homeschooling self-paced courses you can navigate on your own terms. Level up your plans and progress, one step at a time.
- Find a community of likeminded women, working to find what’s important, and do it – every day.
- Get support through ongoing conversation, discipleship, and prompts to increase your skill and your motivation as we spur one another on to love and good works.
just $15/month – for a limited time
More gift list ideas
- Gifts for the Classical, Charlotte Mason Mama
- Not Just Books: Gifts for the Book Lover in Your Life
- Gift List for the Prayerful Mom
- School Disguised as Gifts
- Gift Ideas for the Whole Family
- Top Ten Gift Ideas for an Organization Junkie
- Top Ten Gift Ideas for a Practical Homemaker
- Top Ten Gift Ideas for the Home Cook
- Gift Ideas for Everyone
- Gifts & Tips to Keep You Classically Inspired