How many different planners and planning methods have you tried over the years?
I’ve set up a boatload, myself.
So as we are all about to start fall schedules, begin new routines, and try for more organization in our lives, let’s talk planning methods – what our options are, what works, what doesn’t, and what is the real secret to finding a planning method that will stick.
You know I like digital planning. After all, I wrote Paperless Home Organization.
But for the last year I’ve used a hybrid method of planning that involves both paper and digital. This has worked very well for me, and I’d love to brainstorm with you a unique set up that will appeal to you, work for you, and make life run more smoothly for you.
During this webinar we’ll talk about
- the advantages and disadvantages of paper planners
- the advantages and disadvantages of digital apps
- different ways to use paper for planning purposes
- different apps that work well for moms at home
- how you can combine paper and digital into a hybrid form that will work for you
- the habits that we must learn to make any planning system work
Yes, it’s much less about the planner we pick and much more about actually using it day in and day out. Learn several tricks for building those planning habits that will keep your planner current and useful as the weeks roll on and the new fresh planner loses its glossy shine.
The webinar is over, but the replay is still available! Sign up and receive the link to watch it immediately!
Feel free to share this post and the invitation!
Check out my Simple Systems for more organization tips.