Comparison and competition do not make true motivation. Convivial Circle runs not on competition, but on camaraderie, on likemindedness, on laughter and levity and honesty.
Login: Convivial Circle Chat. Or download the Rocket Chat + app and enter server "chat.simplyconvivial.com" Log in with the registration info you set up through your unique access link sent by email when you joined.
- Weekday texts at 7:30am Pacific
- Weekly review prompt in Rocket Chat at noon Pacific Saturdays
- Monday stand up prompt in Rocket Chat at 5am Pacific Mondays
- Friday check-in prompt in Rocket Chat at 3pm Pacific Fridays
- Office Hours for live courses from 1-2pm Pacific Wednesdays
- plus additional, optional check-in channels
January's topic: calendars
- February's topic: weekly review troubleshooting
- March's topic: motivation in the mundane
- April's topic: laundry & life
2019 Book Club Picks
- January & February: Discipline: The Glad Surrender by Elisabeth Elliot (channel: #bookclub-discipline) | download reading schedule
- March & April: 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottmann
- May & June: Finish, by Jon Acuff
- July & August: Why Children Matter, by Doug & Nancy Wilson
- September & October: Hidden Art of Homemaking, by Edith Schaaffer
- November & December: Keep a Quiet Heart, by Elisabeth Elliot
2019 Program Calendar
Convivial Circle Community Information
Installing the app
Tour the Community Chat
Starting new channels
Rocket Chat User Tips
Plain English Policies & Procedures
- Although no member is required to be of a particular faith, the culture of our community is Christian, firmly committed to the authority of Scripture. Our community, however, is a place of mutual upbuilding, not doctrinal debates. Disrespect of others or of God or Scripture is grounds for us to cancel your subscription.
- We reserve the right to cancel the membership and remove any member who, after a warning, persists in discourteous or unethical behavior.
- We want everyone to participate and give as well as receive encouragement, feedback, celebration, and friendship. Our goal is to help welcome you, show you around, and make it easy to jump in and take part in the community.
- Everything posted in the Convivial Circle is considered private. Please do not share outside the community without express permission.