Getting organized isn’t everything. Staying organized is even harder. You want to know not only how to organize your life, but also how to keep it that way.
Organization starts not with the closets, but with your attitude.
Organization does not look like Pinterest images or Martha Stewart spreads. It simply means you are prepared for life – and 80% of preparedness is mental. Organization starts with your attitude, with your mindset. If you want to know how to organize your life, you need to begin by realizing that your attitude is under your control.
No matter how much we get organized, life will always be outside our control. But our response to life – our attitude – is fully under our control.
We don’t have to be trapped by the whims of our moods. We can choose our attitudes, repent of our whining, and cheer up – because God gives us the grace and strength to do so.
Here are articles I’ve written over the years on how to organize your life by organizing attitude:
- Why I think organizing our attitude is so important.
- Progress in organization comes when you have a growth mindset.
- Learn how to organize your attitude – 3 Keys to Organizing Your Attitude
- Find 52 ways to organize your attitude here.
- When we fill our minds with truth, we are taking the first step to organization
- Does organization include self-care? Yes, but the self-care you need is spiritual..
- How to organize your attitude without faking it.
- Prayer with gratitude is true organization of our attitude.
- Don’t let interruptions spoil your mood: Three tips for handling interruptions
- It is virtuous to be happy, and our mood is within our responsibility – Being happy: Having an Organized Attitude
These articles will help you understand the importance of organizing your attitude as well as how to organize your attitude so that you can grow in joy no matter what comes in life.
Organize your life with the proper tools
Organization doesn’t hinge on buying just the right planner or keeping the perfect calendar, but having your tools set up in a way that fits your life is a helpful step in managing life and home.
Here are articles I’ve written over the years on how to organize your life by setting yourself up with the right tools:
- Declutter your mind with a brain dump whenever you need to overcome overwhelm
- How to organize a brain dump
- Your calendar is the most important organization tool
- You need a menu plan for all the meals
You really don’t need the perfect planner to organize your life. You need better habits in using whatever you have.
Check out these podcast episodes for more on how to organize your life by using your planner well.
Need help not only learning how to organize your life but also help actually doing it?
Find your path forward – there are no one-size-fits-all solutions, only growth in personal faithfulness.
Join hundreds of likeminded women, invested in improving their attitudes as well as their homemaking skills, inside the Simply Convivial Membership.
- Access any and all courses at any time, in any order. Level up your homemaking and your homeschooling, one baby step at a time.
- Find a community of likeminded women, working toward the same goal: learning to love what must be done.
- Get support through ongoing conversation, help, and prompts to increase your skill and your motivation as we spur one another on to love and good works.
$15/month – for a limited time