Thank you for purchasing the Practical Personality Portfolio.
I hope this not only helps you understand MBTI better, but also makes it useful in your everyday life, especially in relating to and working with other people.
In case you need them, here are fresh download links for each of the files included in your purchase:
Please do not share or copy these resources for use outside your own household.
VideosA video walk-through of a profile page:
YouTube Playlist with video interviews recorded for the portfolio:
Workshop: Understanding our kids to homeschool them better
All my personality articles
- Personality Matters: Understanding MBTI Typing at Simply Convivial
- Personality and Learning Styles at Simply Convivial
- Know Your Child’s Personality Type at Simply Convivial
- What's Your Homeschool Personality? at Simply Convivial
- 5 tips for an introvert homeschool mom at Simply Convivial
- 5 tips for an extrovert homeschool mom at Simply Convivial
- 3 Ways Personality Affects Learning at Simply Convivial
- Choose the Right To-Do List for Your Personality Type at Simplified Organization
- Recommended Morning Routine for Each Personality Type at Simplified Organization
- The Best Homeschool Planner for your Personality Type at PamBarnhill.com
- Energy Management by Personality Type at Afterthoughts
All podcasts on personality I've recorded
- Simply Convivial Audio Blog, season 3
- Scholé Sisters Podcast with Brandy Vencel, episode 9: Finding the Right Scholé for Your Type
- Scholé Sisters Podcast with Brandy Vencel, episode 17: Give Your Homeschool a Personality Check
- Cultivating the Lovely Podcast with MacKenzie Monroe, episode 28: MBTI for Moms with Mystie
- 16 Personalities - Best free test online, but double-check your results with the cognitive functions description. It's easy to mistype.
- Personality Pages - My favorite type descriptions online - don't miss the "growth" and "relationship" sections for each type.
- Personality Hacker - Great podcast & descriptions of how cognitive functions work.