All through the month of October I will be sharing some simple ways I streamline common tasks in our home. A system is simply a way of doing things, deliberately put into place in order to achieve a certain end.
I like to turn to systems when I have something I want to happen, but don’t have the brain power to dedicate to it to think it through every time deliberately. Whether it’s what I wear to what’s for dinner to almost any other small but essential responsibility, making it a system is a way to reduce decision fatigue and have more energy to invest where you get better returns on it.
Stay tuned in to Simplified Organization through the month of October as I share these short but uber-practical ideas for streamlining everyday life in doable, everymom sorts of ways rather than Pinterest-perfect models.
- What Is a System?
- What Is Simple?
- Basic Command Center
- Daily To-Do Index Card
- Command Central Clipboard
- Kids’ Pay Day Binder
…coming every day in October.
- Get gospel-focused advice and encouragement.
- Level up your plans and progress, one step at a time.
- Find accountability with likeminded women without any social media drama.
- Experience the homemaking mentoring you’ve always wanted.
(or save with a quarterly or annual plan)