The Simplified Organization Audio Blog
Organization is about your mindset, not your closets. No matter how tidy we keep our stuff, we’ll still have to work to intentionally choose to do the right next thing. This podcast features quick tips and meaty bites that will help moms of all kinds focus on what’s actually important – sometimes that’s cleaning the house, and sometimes it isn’t.
Organize your attitude by learning to love what must be done.
Season 11: Attitude Organization TipsSmall actions you can take to change your thoughts, your mindset, & your mood.
Season 9: Quick Tips to Organize AttitudesSmall actions you can take to change your thoughts, your mindset, & your mood.
Season 6: Evernote for Digital PlanningLearn how to use Evernote and pick up general planning tips as you listen.
Season 5: Attitude OrganizationLearn what it means to organize your attitude and get the scoop on how to do it.
Season 3: Review RequiredDiscover the regular reviews you need to make your plans work in real life.
Season 2: Motivation to CleanCleaning isn't insignificant & infinite. Find out why it matters and why we do it.
- SO001: Interval Planning: Realistic Goal Setting
- SO002: Interval Planning: Making an Interval Plan
- SO003: Interval Planning: Take a restful break
- SO004: Interval Planning: Keep laser focus
- SO005: Interval Planning: An example holiday plan
- SO006: Interval Planning: Grow your capacity.
- SO007: Why clean the house?
- SO008: What novels taught me about cleaning house
- SO009: A reasonably clean house
- SO010: Clean House with the End in Mind
- SO011: Be a happy homemaker
- SO012: Cheerful Chore Challenge
- SO013: EHAP, a tidy-house strategy
- SO014: Why Moms Need a Weekly Review
- SO015: Review Required Every Week
- SO016: Review Required Every Morning
- SO017: Review Required Every Evening
- SO018: One Quick Hack to Improve Your Plan
- SO019: You Need Time to Reset Your Perspective
- SO020: Start with a Brain Dump
- SO021: Tips for a Better Brain Dump
- SO022: An Effective Brain Dump
- SO023: What to Do With Your Brain Dump Lists
- SO024: Write it Down, Right Away
- SO025: A Brain Dump Strategy for Moms
- SO026: Learn to Love What Must Be Done
- SO027: Dreaming of Perfect Systems
- SO028: How to Organize Your Attitude
- SO029: Realistic Expectations
- SO030: Frustrated No Longer
- SO031: Gratitude Makes You Productive
- SO032: Evernote for Home Routines
- SO033: Evernote for Daily To-Do Lists
- SO034: Digital Menu Planning
- SO035: How to Organize Evernote
- SO036: How to Get Information Into Evernote
- SO037: Evernote for Homemaking
- SO038: Habits, Not Results
- SO039: Focus on Keystone Habits
- SO040: The Habit of Making My Bed
- SO041: Start with Habits
- SO042: Productive Habits
- SO043: Focused Habits
- SO044: How We Fit in Grocery Shopping
- SO045: Grocery Store Tips
- SO046: Taking Kids to the Grocery Store
- SO047: Plan All the Meals
- SO048: How Often Should You Grocery Shop?
- SO049: Menu Planning for Each Personality Type
- SO050: Brain Dump Tips (with Virginia Lee)
- SO051: Realistic Expectations
- SO052: Intentional Stories
- SO053: Thoughtful Truth
- SO054: Prayerful Pause
- SO055: Clear Vocations
- SO056: When Planning Feels Like a Waste of Time
- SO057: Are You Trapped in Productive Procrastination?
- SO058: Your Planner is a Focus Tool
- SO059: Planning Seasonally
- SO060: Build the Habit of Looking at Your Plan
- SO061: The Role of Vocations in Planning
- SO062: Tips for Attitude Change (with Virginia Lee)
- SO063: Give Yourself a Motto
- SO064: Resist Plan Perfectionism. Iterate
- SO065: Choose Your Expression.
- SO066: 15 Minutes is All You Need
- SO067: Family is For Fellowship
- SO068: Realistic Ways to Rest for Moms with Virginia Lee
- SO069: Busy Moms: There is No Guilt in Resting
- SO070: The Rest that God Gives
- SO071: Rest Isn't Easy
- SO072: The 3 Kinds of Rest We Need
- SO073: Living From a State of Rest
Get an email whenever there's a new episode!
The Simplified Organization Audio Blog! Organize your attitude.