This week we did
- Circle Time 3 days
- make good progress in math (Jaeger passed his lesson he’s been in for 2-3 weeks; Hans passed 3 lessons- MUS lessons typically average a week each)
- phonics 3 days (I have a goal of 3 days a week)
- Elementary Lessons (Young Peacemaker, Covenantal Catechism, Story of the Middle Ages, and Explore His Earth)
- ignore the garden
- nature walk and picnic with friends
- work on Latin 4 days, and Hans completed LFC A!
This week we did not
- do anything other than piano practice on our nature study day
- do Circle Time on 2 days
- have Friday wrap-up meetings
- make it to the grocery store
This Week’s Books
Hans (10yo, 5th grade) read:
I liked it. It tells about battles he fought and his childhood.
I liked it.I think it would be good for anyone who wanted to learn about the Middle Ages.
Jaeger (8yo, 3rd grade) read:
i like it. its good for ANYONE who wants to know about columbus!!!
this story is about a boy named Albert trask that sailed on the Titanic to America. his sister always pretended to be “sick”.
Ilse (5yo, K) read:
This Week’s Collage
This Week’s Thoughts
- Rachel at Femina likens little sins to little beads spilled on the floor.
- I wrote about cultivating a growth mindset and how to feel productive.
- Leila admonishes us to not wear out our children’s names
I missed Monday’s metaphor post, but it’ll be back this Monday. :)