The Simply Convivial Audio Blog
Helping keep our eyes on the big picture, our heads in the game, and our hands in the mess.
Your writing style is awesome - so clear and concise, yet engaging. I'd tried a few audio things, but found them much harder to listen to. But your short Simply Convivial audioblogs are awesome - the same clarity, conciseness, and ability to draw someone right into your point. It's a short dose of inspiration and "do-not-grow-weary" for the homemaker/homeschooler. Thanks for sharing your insights! –Jaimee, homeschool mom
Season 6 starts July 13th!Click to access the archives:
Simple Sanity Saver: A Brain Dump
- SC001: The Simple Life
- SC002: Daily Faithfulness
- SC003: A Life of Repentance
- SC004: Seeking or Seeming?
- SC005: Living from Rest
- SC006: The Best Teacher
- SC007: The Law of the Teacher
- SC008: The Law of the Learner
- SC009: The Law of the Language
- SC010: The Law of the Lesson
- SC011: The Law of the Teaching Process
- SC012: The Law of the Learning Process
- SC013: The Law of Review
- SC014: Personality Typing
- SC015: Personality & Learning Styles
- SC016: Knowing Your Child's Personality
- SC017: Homeschool Mom Personalities
- SC018: 5 Homeschooling Tips for Introverts
- SC019: 5 Homeschooling Tips for Extroverts
- SC020: What is Classical Education?
- SC021: Virtue is the Goal of Classical Eucation
- SC022: A Liberal Arts Education
- SC023: The Liberal Arts Are Musical
- SC024: What is Education?
- SC025: Classical Homeschooling in Our Home
- SC026: Convivial Enjoyment
- SC027: Convivial Means Lighten Up
- SC028: Convivial Means Choosing Your Attitude
- SC029: Convivial Means Obedience
- SC030: Convivial Means Keeping in Fellowship
- SC031: Convivial Means Life
Get an email whenever a new episode is available!
Subscribe to get episodes by email.