The Simply Convivial Audio Blog
Helping keep our eyes on the big picture, our heads in the game, and our hands in the mess.
In my opinion, the best way to get motivated to do those routine chores or exercises is to reframe that time as learning time, entertainment time, or motivational pep talk time - and I do that by listening to great audio!I hope you will enjoy these blog posts read aloud - with an extra bonus sanity saver thrown in for fun.They're little pick-me-ups to make laundry, dinner prep, or a morning walk a little less mundane.
Your writing style is awesome - so clear and concise, yet engaging. I'd tried a few audio things, but found them much harder to listen to. But your short Simply Convivial audioblogs are awesome - the same clarity, conciseness, and ability to draw someone right into your point. It's a short dose of inspiration and "do-not-grow-weary" for the homemaker/homeschooler. Thanks for sharing your insights! –Jaimee, homeschool mom
- SC001: The Simple Life
- SC002: Daily Faithfulness
- SC003: A Life of Repentance
- SC004: Seeking or Seeming?
- SC005: Living from Rest
- SC006: The Best Teacher
- SC007: The Law of the Teacher
- SC008: The Law of the Learner
- SC009: The Law of the Language
- SC010: The Law of the Lesson
- SC011: The Law of the Teaching Process
- SC012: The Law of the Learning Process
- SC013: The Law of Review
- SC014: Personality Typing
- SC015: Personality & Learning Styles
- SC016: Knowing Your Child's Personality
- SC017: Homeschool Mom Personalities
- SC018: 5 Homeschooling Tips for Introverts
- SC019: 5 Homeschooling Tips for Extroverts
- SC020: What is Classical Education?
- SC021: Virtue is the Goal of Classical Eucation
- SC022: A Liberal Arts Education
- SC023: The Liberal Arts Are Musical
- SC024: What is Education?
- SC025: Classical Homeschooling in Our Home
- SC026: Convivial Enjoyment
- SC027: Convivial Means Lighten Up
- SC028: Convivial Means Choosing Your Attitude
- SC029: Convivial Means Obedience
- SC030: Convivial Means Keeping in Fellowship
- SC031: Convivial Means Life
- SC032: Planning for Real Life
- SC033: Why make plans?
- SC034: Secrets about Schedules
- SC035: 3 Tools for a Sane Homeschool Plan
- SC036: Plan a Homeschool Day
- SC037: How to lesson plan so you’re never behind
- SC038: Mom’s Mood Matters
- SC039: Choose Conviviality
- SC040: Beating Homeschool Morning Blahs
- SC041: The Scary Homeschool Mom
- SC042: The Secret to Sanity
- SC043: Homeschool Mottos
- SC044: How We Organize Homeschool Stuff
- SC045: Organizing Your Homeschool with Shelves & Bins
- SC046: Homeschooling Without a Schoolroom
- SC047: How I Catalog My Books
- SC048: A Digital Homeschool Planner
- SC049: Organized Homeschool White Board
- CH050: Keeping Track of the Day’s Work (with Virginia Lee)
- CH051: Planning with a Large Homeschool Family (with Amy Roberts)
Get an email whenever a new episode is available!
Subscribe to get episodes by email.